Accelerating Innovations and Investments in Rare and Orphan Diseases
June 25th, 2020
In partnership with Keiretsu Forum Canada and Episome
the About June 25th Virtual Investor Conference Event
Translational Solutions for Healthcare ("TSHC"), Keiretsu Forum Canada and Episome Healthcare Investing and Consulting Services are joining forces to present Accelerating Innovations & Investments in Rare & Orphan Diseases. The conference will be held virtually on June 25th between 12 pm - 5pm EST.
350 million people worldwide are living with a Rare Disease, including patients diagnosed with well known illnesses such as Crohn's Disease, Multiple Myeloma and Cystic Fibrosis.
Growth in the Rare & Orphan Disease sector continues to be driven by venture, angel, social and other strategic investors, creating great deal-flow, compelling exits, and high ROIs.
The Orphan Drug sector, in particular, is expected to grow from $130 billion to over $260 billion in 2024, at a CAGR of 11.3%, almost double that of drugs treating more common illnesses.
In addition to therapeutics, you will hear from early and later stage companies involved in drug discovery, genomics, precision medicine and AI, as well as learn from experts in the field and participate in engaging panel discussions.
Join us virtually on June 25th for a packed schedule and exciting new investment opportunities!
Register early to reserve your virtual seat at the Deal-Flow Table!
November 29th, 2019 Marked the Successful Launch of our Conference Event Series
In partnership with our Not-For-Profit, Translational.Solutions
"Accelerating Innovations, Therapeutics and New Technologies for Rare Diseases"
A Sneak Peek at our November Conference Series Launch
- Heard from patients and parents about their personal heartwarming journeys through the challenges of living with a rare diagnosis
- Introductions and presentations of new technologies, early stage and late stage
- Welcome from the worlds largest angel investor group
- Empowering student presentation: personal journey towards a patient encounter that changed the course of gene therapy
- Discussing the challenges and opportunities for novel therapeutics, addressing the rare disease space with large pharma and innovator group
- Inspiration from the WE Global Learning Centre
Sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities provide a direct platform through both in-person and virtual audiences. Please reach our to the Lead Event Coordinator to view package and sponsorship tier options that fit your brand.
For candidates interested in speaking and/or showcasing their products, devices and innovations, please reach out to our Lead Event Coordinator to view the presenter information package.
Contact Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org.