Accelerating Innovations, Therapeutics and New Technologies for Rare Diseases
Join the Conversation
In-Person or via Live Virtual Broadcast
Friday November 29th, 2019
7:30am to 8:30 am - Breakfast and Registration
8:30am to 3pm - Conference and Networking
WE Global Learning Centre
339 Queen St. E, Toronto
This inaugural MedTech conference will feature presentations and exhibits from technology and medical device companies, start-ups and entrepreneurs focused on innovating for patients with Rare Diseases. The event will also be a unique opportunity to directly connect Innovators with patients, families, healthcare providers, researchers and investors. We aim to share, learn and enable collaboration to accelerate the rapid adoption of new technologies and devices with the aim of improving healthcare quality and access for patients with Rare Diseases.
Registration and breakfast will be open from 7:30am. We encourage attendees to arrive by 8am to enjoy breakfast, network and get settled before our first speaker presents at 8:30am sharp. The final presentation will conclude at 2:00pm, with an extra hour devoted to networking with conference delegates.
Beginning at 8:30am EST
- Hear from patients and parents about their personal heartwarming journeys through the challenges of living with a rare diagnosis
- Experience the introductions and presentations of new technologies, early stage and late stage
- Welcome from the worlds largest angel investor group
Beginning at 12:30pm EST
- Empowering student presentation, discussing the personal journey towards a patient encounter that changed the course of gene therapy
- Discussing the challenges and opportunities for novel therapeutics, addressing the rare disease space with large pharma and innovator group
- Inspiration from the WE Global Learning Centre
Our presentation block topics include:
- Patient Journeys and the need for technologies and therapeutics
- Presenting new technologies
- Presenting new therapeutics
- Moderated discussion and audience Q&A within each speaker block
Come and join the conversation at the WE Global Learning Centre for a day of networking, learning, exploring innovations and new technologies as we bring the rare disease community together.
Sponsorship and Presenter Catalogues
Sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities provide a direct platform through both in-person and virtual audiences. Please reach our to the Lead Event Coordinator to view package and sponsorship tier options that fit your brand.
For candidates interested in speaking and/or showcasing their products, devices and innovations, please reach out to our Lead Event Coordinator to view the presenter information package.
Contact Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event Refund Policy
Cancellations within 14 days of purchase will receive 100% of purchased amount. Thereafter, the purchaser will be subject to a $10 administration fee for refund request, which includes ticket processing fees. Refunds will not be given to those who do not attend or those who do not cancel their ticket a minimum of 7 days before the event date. If there are any specific concerns or issues that arise, please contact email@example.com.