Who we are
buy provigil american express Our website address is: http://translationalsolutionshc.com.
http://cheerleaderhandbook.com/oops-this-content-is-members-only/?wlfrom=/category/cheerleading-choreography/ Translational Solutions HC Inc. and its affiliates understand that you value the way information about you is used and shared, and we know that you rely on us to do so with care and confidentiality, personal data we collect and why we collect it.
Information such as your name, e-mail address, business address, work telephone number and other contact information that you voluntarily provide to the Company to create an account with Translational Solutions HC and the information you enter directly into sections of the Websites, including any information that you add to your profile or that you upload or submit to the Websites or the information you provide when you request information or material, as well as information provided in the transactions, including information about transactions that you make through the Websites.
- We receive and store information you enter on our Websites or otherwise provide to us. You may choose not to provide certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of some of our features.
- We may also receive information about you from other sources and add it to your account. This information may be the information or public data you provided with the necessary and appropriate authorizations.
- We participate in many advertising networks. When you visit our Websites, these networks place a cookie on your browser. These cookies do not contain any personal information (PI). They identify you as a visitor to our website and allow us and our customers to post relevant advertising for you on our site and after you leave our site and in all websites participating in those networks publicity. We assume no responsibility for the use of information obtained from or displayed to visitors as part of third-party advertisers’ collection of data.
- We collect the date, time, certain information about the browser and the configuration and capabilities of a user’s system or device or the browsing history and IP address of all visitors to our site. Web sites.- We use this information to maintain our internal audit log, trend analysis and systems administration and to gather broader information about our visitors and their location. Non-personal demographic and profile data is used to personalize your experience with our Websites, to show you content that we think might be of interest to you. This non-personal data may also be shared with advertisers in aggregate.
- We may send offers on behalf of our carefully selected business partners, or you may receive offers directly from our business partners in accordance with applicable electronic communications laws, such as the Canadian Anti-Spam Law. Our business partners include all of our affiliates, as well as other selected companies with which we have a relationship and who have agreed to comply with our strict standards of service delivery and quality products, satisfaction with your needs and protection of customer information. Keep in mind that if you take advantage of an offer from a Business Partner of Translational Solutions HC and become its customer, this partner may wish to send you offers independently.
- Due to the technology underlying our Websites, your personal information may also be shared with IT Service Providers for the purposes of operating the Websites or reducing the number of Registrations you must make on our Web Sites. Web sites. We strive to make your use of our Websites more enjoyable for you.
- We may use your IP address to diagnose a problem with our server and to administer our Websites. We may also use your IP address to identify potential misuse or misappropriation of passwords and access rights restricted to members.
- We use your information to improve your website experience, including content or member-only discounts, and to deliver or display personalized content that matches your business goals and responsibilities.
- We use your information to communicate with you, whether through online electronic communications (such as e-mail) in accordance with applicable electronic communications laws, such as Canada’s anti-spam legislation, or by regular mail or telephone, including give you the opportunity to communicate directly with your peers and with vendors of products or services that may be of interest to you.
- We can also invite you to join our communities through independent social or professional networking sites.
- We may use your information for the purposes that we specify to you when you provide us with this information, or for the purposes for which you give us your consent.
In the event of a sale of all or a portion of our businesses, we may share the information of the customers of these companies as part of this transaction.
Transfer of Information
You have the right to know if and when your information can be transferred. This section is intended to inform you about the transfer of your information.
The personal information about you that we collect is transmitted and stored on secure servers or in the systems of third-party service providers whose services we retain, as applicable. These systems can also store backup copies of your information. Such storage is necessary for the purpose of processing this information.
We may transfer the personal information we collect to third parties mentioned in the circumstances listed above, which may be located outside the European Economic Area (the “EEA”) and this information may be processed outside the EEA. We comply with all US, Canadian and European Union privacy and data privacy laws.
We will retain your information as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was originally collected or as otherwise permitted by law. Examples include, but are not limited to, mandatory data retention laws, government orders to preserve data in an investigation, or data that must be kept in litigation.
This section explains your rights to your personal information.
To the extent provided by applicable local laws, you may request Translational Solutions HC to do the following:
Access all of your personal information held by the Company. Upon request, we will give you access to this information or provide you with a copy. In certain circumstances, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee to cover the administrative costs of providing the information you request. You may exercise your right of access to your personal information by sending an email to Translational Solutions HC at the following address: email@example.com . Please note that we may ask you to provide us with additional information to confirm your identity before providing the requested information.
- Correct, delete or delete your personal information when appropriate. You may revise and update certain information related to your user profile by logging in to connect to relevant sections of the Websites where this information may be updated;
- Restrict the processing of your personal information while we investigate the concerns you have given us.
- When the processing of the information is based on your consent, you have the right to receive your information in a commonly used electronic format or to request that we submit the data in this format to another provider when your request relates to the data you provide. we have given data directly and when it is technically possible to do so (data portability).
- Request that we send your data or personal information to another company; and
- Withdraw your consent at all times when the treatment is based on consent.
Our Websites may occasionally provide you with chat rooms, forums, bulletin boards and / or discussion groups. Please keep in mind that any information that is communicated in these spaces becomes public information. You must be careful when deciding to disclose personal information.
Translational Solutions HC attaches importance to the security of your personal information. This section describes the type of measures Translational Solutions HC has put in place to protect your personal information.
We take the administrative, technical, and physical measures commonly used in the industry to protect your personal information from unauthorized access to, and unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction. These security measures vary according to the degree of confidentiality of the information we collect and store. We have implemented procedures to limit the disclosure of your information only to personnel who are responsible for the continued use of the information we have provided to you.
Although we strive to protect your privacy, no method of security is 100% effective, and the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Therefore, we can not guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Websites, and any transmission is done at your own risk. We can not be held responsible for the actions of individuals who obtain unauthorized access to your personal information.
Translational Solutions HC MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE AS TO THE ULTIMATE EFFECTIVENESS OF THESE MEASURES. You remain responsible for protecting your login credentials and the security of information that comes to us over the Internet.
We also take reasonable and appropriate steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up-to-date; however, we rely on you to update or correct your information when necessary.
We strive to protect the security of your financial information during e-commerce transmissions through the use of Secure Sockets Layering (SSL) technology that encrypts the information you enter.
We only provide the name of the issuer of your credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) at the time of confirmation of an order. We of course transmit the entire credit card number to the company issuing the relevant credit card or to the payment processor on the occasion of an order.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
This website includes certain statements that may constitute “forward-looking statements.” All statements within the website, other than statements of historical facts, that address events or developments that the Company expects to occur, are forward-looking statements. These statements are based on management’s expectations at the time the statements are made and are subject to risks, uncertainty, and changes in circumstances, which may cause actual results, performance, financial condition or achievements to differ materially from anticipated results, performance, financial condition or achievements. All statements contained herein that are not clearly historical in nature are forward-looking and the words “anticipate,” “believe,” “calls for,” “could” “depends,” “estimate,” “expect,” “extrapolate,” “foresee,” “goal,” “intend,” “likely,” “might,” “plan,” “project,” “propose,” “potential,” “target,” “think,” and similar expressions, or that events or conditions “may,” “should occur” “will,” “would,” or any similar expressions are generally intended to identify forward-looking statements.
The forward-looking statements on this website include but are not limited to: enrollment and future plans for our clinical trials, progress of and reports of results from clinical studies, clinical development plans, product development activities, other products not yet developed or acquired, our product candidate success, plans for FDA filings and their subsequent approvals, other regulatory filings by us or our collaboration partners, our ability to commercialize the product(s), the safety and efficacy of our product candidate, the timeline for our improvement plans, our market awareness, our ability to compete effectively, the ability and limitation of our manufacturing source(s), our distribution network, the adequacy of our intellectual property protection, our future patent approvals, potential infringement of our intellectual property, future litigation waged against us and its outcome, any product liability we may incur, the sufficiency of our operating insurance, including sufficient product liability insurance, our limited operating history, our dependence on a small number of employees, employee conflicts of interest, our dependence on outside scientists and third party research institutions, our future expenses and cash flow, our ability to become profitable, our future financing arrangements, our ability to accurately report our financial position, our accountants’ future perspective including any going concerns, our ability to maintain effective internal controls, any future stock price, the stock becoming a penny stock under the regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), the potential dilution of the stock, future sales of the Company’s equity securities, any future Financial Industry Regulatory Authority sales practice requirements, the ability of a limited number of shareholders to take shareholder action without the involvement of the management or the Company’s other shareholders, future disclosure requirements, future regulatory risks, our relationship with the U.S. Army, our ability to receive a reimbursement code from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, and our ability to receive reimbursement coverage under Medicare, Medicaid or under other insurance plans. These and additional risks and uncertainties are more fully described in Translational Solutions for Healthcare’s public filings with the SEC.
Although the Company believes the expectations expressed in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions at the time they were made, they are subject to risks and uncertainties, known and unknown, which could cause actual results and developments to differ materially from those expressed or implied in such statements. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and actual results may differ significantly from those in the forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause the actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements include future economic, competitive, reimbursement and regulatory conditions; new product introductions, demographic trends, the intellectual property landscape, litigation, financial market conditions, continued availability of capital and financing, and, future business decisions made by us and our competitors. All of these factors are difficult or impossible to predict accurately and many of them are beyond our control. Investors are cautioned that any such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and actual results or developments may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements. Undue reliance should not be placed on forward looking statements which speak only as of the date they are made. Except as required by applicable securities laws, the Company undertakes no obligation to update or alter these forward-looking statements (and expressly disclaims any such intention or obligation to do so) in the event that management’s beliefs, estimates or opinions, or other factors, should change.